You will have the opportunity to make changes one time after initial editing.
You will receive your article for final review and approval prior to publication.
You do not need to lay out your story the way you want it to look in the printed book. Our graphic artist will format the book to ensure consistency. Please use the following guidelines.
- Write your topic with 1,000 to 2,000 words using single space.
- Use Microsoft Word as your document application.
- Margins should be 1 inch left, right, top and bottom.
- Type your story in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- You may bold and italicize when you need them.
- Type your article title and your name on each page.
- Do not use page breaks.
- For new paragraphs, create space by using a single return.
- For subheads, create space by using a single return before and after the subhead.
- Do not submit art or graphics.
- Proof your work, use spell check and check for words that may have a different meaning, yet are spelled correctly.
- Proof your work again!
Your Head Shot
- Head Shot – Attach high resolution photo
Submit your story and head shot to email@example.com as attachments.
- Author’s Biography – Write up to 200 words describing your accomplishments, recognitions and your expertise.
- Contact and Story Information for book and project website.
- SEO data for DPWN to optimize your exposure.
Submit this content through our easy form: https://rq987.infusionsoft.com/app/form/author_form
Thank you for following these guidelines.